Donate to Basset Buddies Rescue

Because Basset Buddies Rescue is completely funded through the efforts of our volunteers and supporters, we need YOU to help us in our rescue efforts. More and more hounds need help. BBR cares for over 40 bassets on average at any given moment.

Does your employer match your donation?
BBR’s Employer Identification number/Tax ID is 39-2011870.
BBR is a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization.

More Ways To Help:

There are a variety of donation programs

Donate to this organization through Drs. Foster and Smith
Drs. Foster and Smith: Dog SuppliesCat SuppliesPet Blog


When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Basset Buddies Rescue Inc.

When you search the web or shop:

Use the GoodSearch & GoodShop sites, and they’ll donate money to BBR!

Search the Web now Search the web now! Free coupons at top stores Free coupons at top stores!

You can also shop through iGive and BBR benefits! Just list Basset Buddies Rescue as your designated charity…how easy is that?

Donate through:

Additional donation programs

Pick ‘N Save’s ‘We Care’ Program
Stop at the service desk of your neighborhood Pick ‘N Save and fill out the Advantage Saver’s Club Card form and include BBR’s organization number: 052110. If you already have an Advantage Saver’s Club card, you will need to fill out a new form. You may designate up to three organizations.

Hug A Hound and Special Hound Programs

Hug a Hound is a unique and personalized way to donate and show your love and support for that wonderful hound you fell in love with on our adoption pages.

Special Hounds is for those ‘extra special’ hounds who need extraordinary care and/or medical funding. Their stories will touch your hearts as they have ours. If you would like to help us heal and re-home one of these ‘special’ hounds through our sponsorship program, please Contact Us about how to donate. A volunteer will contact you with the details.

Basset Buddies Rescue, Inc., is a 501(c)(3); most donations may be tax deductible
(check with your tax advisor).